Many people amid divorce find themselves in an emotionally distressed and desperate situation that they may not see their way out of. The first thing that you need to do when you find that divorce is inevitable is contacting an experienced, compassionate, and empathetic lawyer to serve by your side.
Ronald M. Zakarin at the Law Office of Ronald M. Zakarin has been serving the Boca Raton area since 1984 and he will help you get you the results you desire in as peaceful a way possible. Your interests and the interests of your children are of utmost importance and Ronald fights aggressively for your rights.
Ronald M. Zakarin: Who Is He?
Ronald specializes in family court issues which makes him the perfect divorce attorney because issues related to divorce always bleed into these other areas. He has at least thirty years of experience in protecting his clients from unfair judicial rulings.
His record of professionalism and great skill as a lawyer are second to none when it comes to his dedication to the citizens of Boca Raton. He is practiced in complex divorce cases but loves to mediate the situation out of court when the opportunity arises.
So, whether you are in the need of protection against a disgruntled and argumentative spouse or simply want a simple divorce, Ronald Zakarin is the lawyer for you. Before you file, call 561-338-5297 to schedule your free consultation.
Eligibility For Divorce in Florida
Several facts dictate your ability to file for divorce in the state of Florida. FAQs include:
- Florida is an equitable distribution state, which means that the courts will divide all property in a way that makes sense and is as fair as possible, though may not be exactly equal. The court does consider any marital misconduct during the spousal disentanglement process.
- At least one spouse must be a state resident for at least six months before filing. Overseas military members are eligible if they are from a Florida city and refer to it as their home. If you have lived in Boca Raton then you must file in Boca Raton.
- Florida is a no-fault divorce state, which means that you will claim that your marriage is irretrievably broken and unable to be repaired. You don’t have to give a specific reason for filing, which is the case in other states.
If you meet and understand these statutes and are eligible for a Florida divorce then you must gather your most recent financial documents for equitable distribution. The documents consist of:
- proof of income for at least a month or two, such as past pay-stubs or W-2 forms
- list of all assets owned personally and jointly
- list of debts owned personally and jointly
- past tax returns of the most recent few years.
- current bank statements, you may need to go to the bank to request a same-day statement
- detailed credit card statements
- any other personal financial statements not mentioned above
These documents must be retained and submitted to your lawyer within forty-five days of your filing. If Mr. Zakarin must take your divorce to court, it is essential to share all financial information with him so that he can represent you to the best of his ability.
What Does A Florida Divorce Consist Of?
A divorce settlement contains all the legal agreements that the two divorcing parties agree to, such as asset division, child support, and alimony. A parenting plan is created when there are children that outline visitation routines and any other obligations that must be met regarding the kids.
Effective guidance and professional negotiation are essential in creating these contracts.
The goal is to reach an amicable and less stressful settlement that benefits both parties equally. An ideal situation is that the attorneys and divorcing parties can work on a mutually beneficial agreement without going to court. Unfortunately, further litigation is sometimes essential and inevitable.
Once an agreement is reached between the parties, you only have to wait for the divorce decree to be signed by a judge. Lawyers, parents, and judges LOVE these simple divorces. A simple divorce can help you and your former partner evolve into excellent co-parents for your children and each other.
What Can The Law Office Of Ronald M. Zakarin Do For Me?
Divorce is an emotional and financial burden that no one sets out to experience. The problem is that divorce happens to almost 800,000 American families each year due to various reasons and can be unavoidable. The divorce rate is dropping but is still high at around thirty-nine percent.
The Law Offices of Ronald M. Zakarin, P.A. is ready to serve you when it comes to family law, negligence, or civil litigation cases. You do not have to face your legal problems all on your own.
A powerful advocate like Ronald Zakarin on your side looks out for your interests and fights for the best possible outcome for you and your family. To learn more about how Boca Raton attorney Ronald M. Zakarin can help you, contact us to schedule your free initial consultation.